11/23/2020 to 01/03/2021Get Directions
Discover a village of enchanting twinkling arctic lights as you stroll through Firefly Village and Vista Gardens. Climb to the tallest point in Downtown Gatlinburg at AnaVista Tower to enjoy snow capped mountain vistas as far as the eye can see or relax around one of our cozy fire pits. The smell of the season will fill the air with fresh pine, warm cocoa and our hot wassail. Enjoy seasonal decor and beautiful lights throughout our 70 acre park that guests of every age will want to experience. Santa’s sleigh will be landing on Anakeesta mountain select dates in November and December. He will have his list and be checking it twice, you’ll have to visit to see if you have been naughty or nice
Celebrate the magic of the season with us and grab the perfect photo from one of our many spectacular spots on the mountain!
Beginning NOVEMBER 19 – FEBRUARY 17, Anakeesta transforms into a woodland winter wonderland! Make your winter vacation plans special this Season with twinkling lights, holiday sights, and warm cocoa around the fire – discover it all during Anakeesta’s Enchanted Winter celebration!
- Immerse yourself in an enchanting 1000′ tunnel of twinkling arctic lights as you stroll from Firefly Village to Vista Garden
- Enjoy whimsically decorated live Christmas trees at Vista Gardens and on the Parkway
- Relax around the cozy fire pit at Firefly Village and enjoy the beautiful display of holiday lights throughout Anakeesta
- Santa will be handing out treats and available for family holiday photos at Firefly Village November 29-30 and December 20-21 from 11 AM – 3 PM creating special memories with families and children
- Discover the perfect selfie spot at our giant Anakeesta Snow Globe where the beautiful Great Smoky Mountain National Park acts as a natural scenic back drop
- Stroll along the Treetop Skywalk at night and immerse yourself in a Forest of Firefly lights that every adult and child will want to experience
- Enjoy Winter food specials and hot drinks like our famous Wassail at Cliff Top Grill and Bar and Pearl’s Pie in the Sky
- Shop our quaint retail shops to find the perfect Holiday gifts you will want to share with friends and family
- Relax around the cozy fire pit at Firefly Village and enjoy the holiday lights
- And….when it snows in the mountains, Anakeesta is the very best spot to enjoy the views of fresh snow fall on the Mt. LeConte range. It is truly spectacular!
*All events are weather dependent