Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
The clubhouse sits at the top of Legacy Mountain and offers stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Relax in the hot sauna and steam room after a long day of hiking or grab your morning workout before you start your daily adventure in the Smokies.
Hours: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
The Pavillion sits at the top of the mountain and provides the perfect spot for amazing photos of the Smoky Mountains. Enjoy a picnic with the family under a covered picnic seating area with fans and a flat-screen tv. Make it a night of romance with a local bottle of wine and sit out by the fireplace!
Open May 15 - September 15
Hours: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
The resort swimming pool also sits at the top of Legacy Mountain and provides a gorgeous view and plenty of space!
- Quiet hours are between 11 PM and 7 AM.
- House parties, outdoor music, and fireworks are not allowed, and cabin occupancy limits are enforced to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Parking is only allowed at your cabin (no road parking), and all trash should be secured in bins provided at the cabin.
- Guests must be 18+ to use exercise equipment, sauna, and steam room; guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to the pool or clubhouse.
- Use equipment at your own risk and be respectful – clean up any areas you use, please.
- Never throw trash over railings.